Pencil Hand Poses - I found this very helpful to practie drawing hands more. Although I found this helpful I'm not very proud of how these turned out yet I hope to get better with more practise.
Hand holding Objects- After practising hands i found it much easier to draw these and tried adding more detail. I still don't think I've got the hang of it as the proportions seem off. I tried to add a bit of variety to different sized objects. I want to trial different medias next.
After the first warm up we changed partners to draw a 10 minute sketch. As I took my time with the 20 minute sketch I found it stressful and a challenge. I decided to use a loose approach as i didn't know how much detail or features I would be able to draw in the time limit. I really like how it came out as the lines are quite shaken yet adds a new texture to the model. If i had more time I would of added more shading or detail to the hair as it looks quite block like.
40 mins Week 4- I found the 40 minute drawing very helpful as it pointed out how and where i needed improvement. I definitely needed help proportional wise and learning how to measure more. As for the One minute drawings I found it difficult to get in all the body parts as well as keeping them in proportion. This has helped me focus more on proportioning and practising more speed challenges. On minute drawings 40 mins
Comments
Post a Comment